Atomic Mail Sender is a program to send mass email to different mailing lists with unlimited number of recipients. It can use your ISPs mail server, or optionally the built-in SMTP engine. You can view the status of all emails sent, and generate a report that includes failed or successful deliveries. The program offers an integrated message composer that allows you to easily create HTML email with backgrounds and images, as well as plain text messages. Atomic Mail Sender includes basic mailing list management routines, allowing you to add new addresses, remove unused addresses, manage message templates and more.
Here are some key features of Atomic Mail Sender:
- It delivers emails in bulk through an internal SMTP sending engine.
- It uses multiple threads and logs connections with detail.
- Using a WYSIWYG editor, Atomic Mail Sender lets you compose HTML and plain text messages.
- A basic mail management tool allows you to import and edit lists of recipients.
- Emails can be saved as templates for re-use in Atomic Mail Sender, and examples are provided.
- It replaces variables with list fields for message personalization.
- It supports Windows 9x/ME/NT/2000/3/XP/Vista.
- very easy to use; a lot of advanced options.